Head of Growth
ZKX is developing a decentralized derivatives protocol on Starknet, the upcoming ZK-rollup by Starkware. Offering an innovative permissionless protocol for perpetual swaps, ZKX will bring unique complex trading strategies to a simplified and fun trading environment. We’re supported by well-known venture funds and are currently coming out of stealth. This is a remote position (Europe to Asia) with travel opportunities and the chance to work for an innovative DeFi project. Join us in the journey to Web3!
Experienced tech marketer with a thorough understanding of growth frameworks and quantitative marketing skills. Team management skills with ability to implement KPI, OKR and agile processes. You’ll be working with a partner marketing agency for high-level PR and campaign initiatives, as well as our internal marketing team. You’ll be the voice of the community when required, with a passion for organic channels and long-term brand building.
- Overall proven experience at scale in tech startups and businesses, with at least +5 years of experience as a marketer and growth strategist.
- Experience with growth experimentation (multivariate testing, ICE, cohorts, funnel optimization…) and agile methodologies for marketing.
- Ability to interface and work with both internal and external marketing teams and stakeholders. Experience interacting with product and tech teams to optimize user experience will be valued.
- Battle-tested knowledge of community building and campaign management with influencers, media and other stakeholders.
- Interest and understanding of marketing across channels (TikTok, Discord, Reddit, Twitter…) familiar to fintech and crypto communities.
- The ability to work remotely ALWAYS, not just now (we are a remote-first company)
- Professional growth opportunities and career prospects
- Resources support to improve your remote working environment
- Salary plus incentives package to align the team with the project's success
We offer a unique opportunity to build an international project in an international team, influence the process, be heard, and really see the results of your work.