About Alliance DAO
Alliance is the leading Web3 accelerator and founder community. Since early 2020, we've helped the top 1% of Web3 founders start and grow their companies. We do so through a 9-week program led by leading experts. Our community includes fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and more. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
In March of 2020, top-tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital joined to form the DeFi Alliance, an accelerator program to help early stage DeFi startups source liquidity. We accelerated more than 90 startups with the support from more than 200 entities in our support network. In January of 2020, DeFi Alliance and hundreds of other top builders joined forces to form Alliance DAO, the world's first digital startup nation, to accelerate the best Web3 startups.
Web3 Accelerator Program. A 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
Alliance DAO Network (ADN). A community of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and many more. Our community is supported by various online products such as a founder’s forum, web app, jobs board and governance tools.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Compensate: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediately
As CTO, you will drive the development of products that will help thousands of Web3 entrepreneurs start and grow their startups to millions of users as well as launch our DAO. Today, our products include (1) our exclusive member platform, (2) tooling and automation for our accelerator, and (3) external products to help companies hire. We're just getting started, however, you will partner with our Head of Product to define our future roadmap to include items such as DAO governance and other tooling. In addition to the above, you will also be responsible for our internal engineering practices and standards, as well as building and growing our engineering team.
- Working closely with our Head of Product, design and execute a focused technical roadmap
- Build and maintain our existing technical products
- Lead and support the organization's security efforts
- Hire and manage a world-class Web3 engineering team
- Host technical office hours for accelerator startups and serve as a technical mentor
- Develop a vision for building a technical pillar to support founders with security requirements and audits, scaling, and hiring engineering teams
- Former technical founder or CTO of a successful Web2 or Web3 company
- 5+ years of software engineering experience including engineering management or leadership experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design, and documentation
- Recent full stack experience and comfort switching between front and back end work
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to lead a distributed remote team
- Desire to code (as an early technical lead you will need to juggle between coding and building and leading your team and function)
Highly Desired Attributes
- Have built or led development of smart-contract-based Web3 products (Solidity or Rust)
- Access to a strong network of technical talent
Alliance At A Glance
Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15.