Parcel is paymentOS for DAOs and contributors to manage payroll, grants and airdrops with a user friendly interface. Over 800+ DAOs with ecosystem leaders such as IndexCoop, BanklessDAO, ENS DAO and OlympusDAO have used Parcel to streamline their contributor payrolls.
We've helped organisations to payout over $120M+ in 9 months of public release.
We are well-capitalized and our mission is supported by world-class investors and advisors, including Dragonfly Capital, Scalar Capital, A Capital, Compound, Consensys, 6th Man Ventures, Cooper Turley, Leighton Cusack and Ryan Sean Adams amongst many others.
What we’re looking for
At Parcel, we are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, we are welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products.
A Senior Product Designer at Parcel is responsible for designing beautiful, enabling and meaningful experiences that solve genuine user problems. As a seasoned designer you’ll work closely with Product and Engineering on a suite of functionalities and features.
The Parcel Design team is growing to support an exciting long term vision. Solving high impact problems that simplify the complexity of Payroll for DAOs to pay their contributors correctly and with confidence.
You will be at the forefront of building an industry-defining Web3 application. The ideal candidate has experience in digital product design and is passionate about the Web3 space.
- Responsible for owning and leading the entire, end-to-end Product Design process including research, UX, and UI
- Communicate design ideas to stakeholders, developers, and product managers through task flows, user journeys & scenarios, as well as low and high-fidelity wireframes and mockups
- Advocate for the importance of lean and agile methodologies as they pertain to Product Design
- Collaborate with product and engineering to prioritize features and improve the product design process
- Create rapid and iterative wireframes for prototyping for various ideas and concepts.
- Facilitate usability testing and evaluate user feedback to improve the concept or existing products further
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to appropriate teams
- Own and define user testing and user research
- Utilize both data and your knowledge of best UX practices to help us be better informed in our decisions
- Transform ideas, feedback, and business opportunities into reusable, scalable design system patterns and components that meet user needs
- Operating prototyping, wireframing as well as designing the whole process end-to-end
- Use collaborative technologies like Figma or Miro to visualize ideas, and Figma to create beautiful, functional interfaces
- 5+ years of product design experience
- A university degree in interaction design, HCI, or equivalent
- Have a bias towards action
- Take the initiative to fix issues proactively
- In the pursuit of mastering your craft and consider yourself well on the way towards the top of your game
- Comfortable jumping into an unfamiliar space and navigating uncertainty
- Committed to goals, sometimes determined by yourself and often determined collaboratively, and flexible on tactics
- Give a voice to the people who use what we build
- Experience working directly with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to ship fintech products
- Rapidly build user flows and wireframes in Figma
- Comfortable with lean, agile environments
- Aptitude for (and ideally, some experience with) mentoring junior product designers
- Interested in DAOs/crypto/web3 and excited to deepen your knowledge about the future of finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Learning Sciences, Statistics, Psychology, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in digital product design
- Passionate about crypto and decentralisation with a foundational knowledge of crypto products (staking, DeFi, etc.)
- A positive team-player attitude is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills