We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. You will be supporting our recruiting efforts and engaging with talent from across the world.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
What will you do?
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning, and succession planning for a rapidly growing team
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build community morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Act as the main point of contact for any employee queries and support resolving complex issues
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Assist to coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews across multiple time zones, ensuring candidates and interviewers are in the right place at the right time with the information they need
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Perform other duties as required
What excites us about you?
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including recruiting, performance management, employee relations, employee engagement, and diversity
- You have experience with using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- You are responsible and able to work effectively as part of a diverse, remote team
- You are passionate about both people and technology
- You are creative and flexible in your work
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment of a rapidly growing company
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!