Streams is the easiest and most secure way to earn passive income.
What is DeFi?
DeFi (Decentralized Finance) is a democratized alternative to the current system CeFi (Centralized Finance), where individuals can take control of their finances without the cost and risks of relying on intermediaries.
What is Streams?
Streams is an easy to use mobile app, secured by Ethereum, that protects traditional investors from inflation while they earn passive income from their digital assets.
Streams previously raised pre-seed funding and will be launching the mobile app this Summer. The app is built on Gnosis Safe (Multisig Wallet), Polygon Network (Layer 2 Aggregator), Wyre (Fiat On-ramp), Idle Finance (DeFi Protocol), Plaid, and Stripe.
Learn more here:
----- ----- -----
Streams is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst to help us with the following tasks:
- Recalculate historical data for combinations of digital assets and DeFi protocols in R and Excel
- Recalculate and update backtests with new conditions in R and Excel
- Document and present portfolio value calculation formulas to developers
- Fetch and read data from various DeFi protocols, subgraphs or other sources
- Present complex data in a simple and direct way
- 3+ years of experience working in a Financial or Crypto environment
- Expert knowledge of R
- Experience with portfolio construction and asset allocation
- Expert understanding in DeFi and blockchain
- Knowledgeable in Excel and Data analysis
- Ability to read and process data from the Ethereum blockchain
- Ability to read and process data from APIs
- Experience and knowledge with ETFs, mutual or hedge funds, and other investment vehicles
- Ability to synthesize complex information, and communicate it in a relevant way to different audiences
How to Apply
Please respond with 100% of the following if you wish to be considered for this opportunity:
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- What is your current bandwidth and availability over the next 6-8 weeks?
- What is your experience with Web3 and/or DeFi?
- What’s your experience with portfolio construction, asset allocation and backtesting?
- What’s your experience with R?
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you :)