We are bringing carbon credit on-chain to create a fully automated marketplace and will make it possible to sell carbon credits through tokens. This is your opportunity to make sure your everyday work will contribute to stopping climate change!
We focus on the highest-quality carbon credits. We have already sold our first credits and our objective is to become the biggest carbon offsetting startup in Europe by the end of 2022.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced community manager to step in and make a real global impact.
- Monitor, moderate and manage eAgronom’s community on key channels such as Discord, Twitter, Linkedin, and Telegram.
- Organize and coordinate online and in-person community events such as local meetups, monthly community calls, and Youtube AMAs.
- Identify, build and cultivate key relationships with members of our community and source actionable insights back to eng/product/partnerships teams.
- Measure and report on the success of community growth, support, and engagement initiatives with qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Become a respected member of the community and a go-to source for eAgronom’s ethos, information, and resources.
- You have 3+ years in a community management role, with a track record of growing crypto communities.
- You have a deep understanding of crypto culture and you lead a large and engaged follower base on Crypto Twitter and/or other social media channels.
- You have proven experience in building welcoming and inclusive blockchain communities, and have a passion for community-driven projects.
- You have outstanding cross-cultural and creative communication skills and an innate ability to adapt messaging to different personas and channels.
- Ability to overlap some working hours with Central European Time (CET).
🧑💻 Culture & Perks
- Fully remote
- We work on projects in small teams (4-6 people). Your voice is equal to everyone else on the mission. All ideas are welcome and implemented based on their merit.
- Competitive salary + tokens from token sale
- We believe rested people are more productive, so we have flexible hours and unlimited vacation. People at eAgronom rest around 35 workdays a year on average (not counting national holidays)!
Please send your twitter, instagram, discord, telegram or other popular social media platform links where you have successfully built communities