SmartDeFi is introducing a new value layer: DeFi Risk Assessment. We are seeking a Product Manager to help us make that happen.
What is DeFi?
DeFi (Decentralized Finance) is a democratized alternative to the current system CeFi (Centralized Financial), where individuals can take control of their finances without the cost and risks of relying on intermediaries.
What is SmartDeFi?
SmartDeFi is an easy to use, non-custodial investment app which fulfills the needs of traditional investors who want to make their first DeFi investments, but don’t understand the risks involved or how to take the first steps.
SmartDeFi has recently closed Pre-seed funding and will be launching an MVP iOS app in Q4 2021.
The MVP app is built on Idle Finance (DeFi Protocol); Gnosis Safe (Multisig Wallet); Polygon Network (Layer 2 Aggregator); Wyre (Fiat On-ramp); and Torus Labs (Web3 Login).
SmartDeFi is hiring a Product Manager for long term employment. This is a ground floor opportunity at a funded Web3 startup.
- Manage the mobile native iOS development and release of new features
- Work regularly with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release product changes
- Plan relevant testing phases, rollout and product delivery
- Install management best practices, planning, roadmapping, go-to-market strategy
- Keep up to date with current and upcoming DeFi protocols, assets and traditional finance market
- Research and implement the most suitable fiat on/off-ramps, infrastructure, web3 integrations
- Research and identify necessary product features based on customer needs and market gaps
- Write feature descriptions for design and technical teams
- 5+ years of mobile app product management experience
- Experience working on blockchain products
- Experience scaling early stage projects
- Understanding of the compliance and regulatory requirements around crypto assets
- Deep understanding of existing and upcoming DeFi protocols, assets
- You have developed technologically complicated products for untrained end-users before
- Experience with API integrations and smart contracts on a product level
- Full time/40 hours a week; hourly rate TBD based on experience
- Equity compensation package based on experience
- Token compensation package based on experience
How to Apply
Please respond with 100% of the following if you wish to be considered for this opportunity:
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- Linkedin URL
- What is your current bandwidth and availability over the next 6-8 weeks?
- What is your experience with Web3 and/or DeFi?
- What is your experience with building native iOS apps?
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you :)