Syndica is a developer infrastructure company building the cloud of web3. We are dedicated to building developer infrastructure that just works. Syndica offers highly scalable RPC node infrastructure, with advanced logging and analytics.
Our team is composed of the brightest crypto-native minds from places like Messari and 0x Labs as well as traditional technology firms like Facebook, AWS, Microsoft, and more.
We are backed by strategic partners, investors, and advisors who are all-in on our mission: Chamath of Social Capital, Sam Bankman-Fried of Alameda Research, Solana Ventures, and many more.
At Syndica, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, and you’ll experience firsthand the infectious enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in crypto.
This role will have the primary accountability of making important operational decisions, policies and procedures. You will also be assisting with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Make important process decisions related to general company operations.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Take primary responsibility for managing recruiting and people operations, including overseeing payroll, benefits, onboarding, etc.
- Work with senior stakeholders to help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address operational problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Ability to relocate to Houston, TX and work in a hybrid work environment (~3 days of in-person collaboration per week).
- 5+ years of experience in a operations role in a fast-growing tech startup.
- Comfortability with working with data to derive insights and drive process improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to roll up your sleeves and try different things.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions driving toward a common goal.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive.