As the Solidity Architect at Alluo, you'll be joining a small, agile team 🤲, so we're looking for someone who has been coding solidity for at least 4 years and has some hands-on experience in Defi projects 💸
You're comfortable taking the lead and have strong opinions about how token economics 📈should be done. You are curious and like to understand how various protocols work
under the hood 🚘. You are happy to work on a theoretical level with a team 🧑🤝🧑 or solo🧍
We are building for scale - you are excited and understand the responsibility that comes with having millions of users using your product. TVL is important 🤑, but interoperability of the protocol is key ⛓️. You agree with the Money Legos theory, the Defi Mullet and of course 🦇🔈
Three reasons this role is great:
- You will be looking after the project from design to implementation to updates. We have a lot on the public roadmap, we need someone to help look after the architecture from the ideation phase up to the actual implementation with the team.
- If you're looking to take ownership and lead a future team - this is the opportunity for you. We have big ambitions for growth, move at a fast pace, and you'll work autonomously from anywhere in the world. You would start with a small team that is going to grow.
- You'll make a difference - we're building a business that will provide access to the new financial world, this is your chance to be part of the journey!
Detailed Role Description
Role Title: Solidity Architect
Reporting To: Flat hierarchy, working closely with other core contributors
Location: Where ever in the world you are, we have Core contributors in the UK, Portugal, Russia, Azerbaijan, and Ukraine.
What we’re looking for:
- You should have a solid working knowledge of the best practices, tools and techniques across software development but particularly EVM chains build. You keep up-to-date with the latest trends in design and technology.
- You're experienced in Defi, you have built or participated in the build of other open-source protocols.
- You're happy to work collaboratively within a team but also solo.
- You understand that good architecture is not only about how things work, but how usable they are as well.
- You're able to communicate architecture decisions and the rationale behind them throughout the rest of the Core Team.
- You are flexible; we're a young project, and you'll be building lots of different things - fast.
- You're able to coordinate in working with other engineers.
- You're passionate about solving problems and always looking for opportunities.
- You consider yourself a Degen or a breed of Degen roots.
- Experience building/using lending protocols (e.g. Aave, Abracadabra)
- Experience with centralised & decentralised oracles (e.g. Chainlink, Uniswap TWAP)
- Experience with over (Maker/DAI) and under-collateralised stablecoins (FXS/FRAX) protocols
The nuts and bolts:
- You must be comfortable with moving quickly from architecture to tested code and deployments.
- Smart, curious, and have a willingness to sink your teeth into the role.
- A self-starter who takes initiative.
- Resilient to fast-changing requirements.
What will you get in return?
- A team focused on results, not where or when you work
- ALLUO tokens, we are a blockchain-based project, we work as a DAO, everyone is a part-owner of it.
- Quarterly get-togethers somewhere in the world (the next one is in Morocco !)
- A generous comp package:
- $DAI/$USDC/$USDT 150,000 to 250,000
- $150,000 to $250,000 worth of $ALLUO (depending on price)
Sound like the right place for you?
Yes? Great! Here's the process:
- Apply via this link with a link to your Github, Gitcoin or resume and your favourite meme.
- We will review the profiles we receive, and for those that stand out, we will set up some calls to find out more about each other.
- And then, if you like us as much as we like you, we'll make you an offer :)
- And you can start as soon as possible!