The Bankless Nation is looking for a Growth Marketer to expand and grow our beloved Newsletter. This position requires someone who has worked in growth for consumer premium content or SaaS tools, is eager to help grow the Bankless Nation, is familiar with subscription based economies and how to grow them, and is up for the challenge as this is this person will shape what growth means for Bankless. Is this you? Keep reading.
- Strong analytical skills - you know how to read the data and make informed decisions from data (you’re data oriented)
- Strong copywriter who understands how to leverage persuasion psychology. You are both analytical and creative
- Has working knowledge of Google Ads, SEO, social media advertising, and email marketing/re-marketing
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including designers, product managers, and media agencies
- Create a strategic framework for how Bankless can grow by increasing our conversion %, LTV, decreasing acquisition costs, increasing retention, decrease churn
- Provide regular reporting on growth metrics and goals and create analytic dashboards with growth metrics
- Develop content that converts (you know how to write compelling copy)
- Manage budget and contractors as it relates to our acquisition efforts
- Oversee standards on social media copy, campaigns, promotions, and strategy across a wide array of platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Reddit, etc.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns (content, social, community engagement, paid, SEO/SEM, etc) to drive awareness to convert free subscribers to free subsribers
Shoot your shot. To apply you gotta show us what you got! Send us your socials, resume, and private keys to email@example.com.